Monday 10 March 2014

Pupil of the day : Connor


I should have known just by looking at Connor all dressed in Orange that his favourite place in the whole world is........ HOLLAND but I was not that on the ball!



I was not at all surprised when Connor told us how much he loved soccer because I see him playing each and every break! He is able to do many tricks with the ball.

He flies his helicopter often but unfortunately he said that his batteries were 'low' so he couldn't fly it ( much to my relief and the disappointment of the children!)

Connor couldn't stop telling us about how much he loved Holland. After a little probing We discovered that he has cousins who live there and that he has been to visit it before. His granny gave him these stickers which have pictures of clogs, windmills and sunflowers all of which are important in Holland.

Like most of the children in the class he owns a play station 3 and spends many happy hours playing games on it - his favourite being 'The Pirates of the Carribean'

Then I was in for a BIG surprise .... his favourite food happens to be prickly pears and they are mine too! Many of the children had never tasted them and there was a very mixed reaction to the them .....! Thank you Connor - you made my day ( I had no idea anyone else liked them!) They were DELICIOUS!


I think that we are in for a great year Connor. I really hope that you enjoy all the activities that we have planned for you all.
Working hard on our  class frog book

A whizz at maths

No comments:

Post a Comment