Wednesday 5 March 2014

Stars of the week


I had five special stars this week ...how lucky can I be!

Sahiesh has been reading so beautifully and creating interesting homework sentences. Keep it up Sahieash

Cameron is my bonds whizz.... he does 60 sums in 3 minutes and sometimes even quicker than that! Well done Cam.

Connor has been a star maths pupil this week. He only got one sum wrong in his test. You keep me on my toes Connor!

Kuhle has the most beautifully presented work, her books are always a treat to mark  AND she is reading beautifully. Thank you Kuhle.

Jamie and I made a deal at the beginning of last week that if he could get a smiley face every day from his mum and me for trying hard to do work neatly and listening carefully in class he could get an award SO you can imagine my excitement when I was able to hand this out today. You can be very proud Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment