Wednesday 5 November 2014

Chapter 3 : Helicopters

This week Miss P tries to get bicycles to FLY! She asks the children to design a helibike and then of course tests them out much to the wrath of Mr Shrapnel who sees no value in creative teaching! Of course there is chaos on the field with loads of crashes but lots of laughter too!

I asked some of my children to bring remote controlled helicopters to school. After watching a short video clip on helicopters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vqEAjNKWU...... we went onto the tennis court and flew them







We then went back to class and in pairs they had to design a their own 3D helicopters. They have made drawings and given me a list of what they need and I am doing the shopping! I have left it very broad and open ended so I await the end results which they will make on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment