Saturday 8 November 2014

Making helicopters

The children all arrived with huge excitement and nagged until eventually I gave up at 8.30 am and we started their projects.

Beforehand they had chosen a partner to work with and had designed their helicopters. Having designed their helicopters they then had to give me a list of what they needed so that I could 'shop' for them. This proved challenging for some of them especially when they left out important things such as glue! But I had spare on hand but they learnt an important lesson in planning.

The things that they had ordered!

Ready steady go .........














 

The helicopter all made!







 

I was completely amazed at how good they were at constructing their own designs...... some of them changed a lot from their original drawings but that's how it really is!

I urge parents to pop in and see their work. It really is worthwhile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment